Outreach is the bread and butter of Living Rent. Talking to people is the best way to recruit members, build your branch or local group, find issues to fight on and bring your neighbours together around a shared campaign. This training will cover:
- the 6 step organising conversation for stalls and doors
- how to build anger, hope and action/commitment in your conversations.
- practising scenarios you encounter when doing outreach
- how to give feedback to each other to become more confident each time you go out
Materials to bring: pen, note pad, sanitiser, mask, water & warm clothes.
COVID: take a lateral flow before attending.
This training is open to all members, no matter what your experience doing outreach is.
- November 25, 2021 at 5:00pm – 7:30pm
The Avalon, G3 7EH
11 Kent Rd
Glasgow G3 7EH
Google map and directions
- 2 people are going