Join fellow Lochend members to learn more about your union's national campaign demands ahead of the Scottish Government's plan for a New Deal for Tenants.
As part of this training, we will cover:
- demands regarding affordability, quality, security, sense of home, and access to justice.
- timeline of the bills, from the temporary protections to the permanent legislation
- timeline of tactics to try to win more protections!
No experience or knowledge necessary, we all know the problems created by Scotland's housing crisis, come learn about what the union's sees as possible ways forward, but also other potential demands!
- August 30, 2023 at 6:30pm – 8pm
- Edinburgh Office, St margaret House, 4.11