Outreach is the bread and butter of Living Rent. Talking to people is the best way to recruit members, build your branch, find issues to fight on and bring your neighbours together around a shared campaign. This training will cover:
- the 6 step organising conversation for stalls and doors
- how to build anger, hope and action/commitment in your conversations.
- practising scenarios you encounter when doing outreach
- getting stuck right in on a street stall and learning how to give feedback to each other.
Materials to bring: pen, note pad, sanitiser, mask, water & warm clothes.
COVID: take a lateral flow before attending.
This training is open to all members, no matter what your experience doing outreach is.
Please contact Sinead McNulty with any questions, at 07593128079, or [email protected]
- November 20, 2021 at 1:00pm – 3pm
- The Bullfinch pub