Living Rent Shawlands/Langside is the newest branch of Living Rent, made up of local tenants and residents. Branch meetings are held on a monthly basis (every first Tuesday of the month at 6.30pm).
Hope everyone will join the next meeting on Tuesday 7th September at 6.30pm, at the Shawlands United Reform Church (111 Moss-Side Rd, Shawlands G41 3TP).
At this meeting members will be:
- discussing the upcoming Living Rent National AGM (motions, National Committee nominations),
- continuing our work fighting back against the community wrecking, gentrifying plans for Shawlands Arcades and lots more.
Make sure to register for this event by clicking RSVP so we have an idea of how many people will come. Snacks will be provided and children are welcome!
This branch meeting is for all members living in Shawlands/Langside and Pollokshields. If you have any questions, get in touch.
Looking forward to seeing you all there! Let's keep building neighbourhood power in Shawlands!
Covid Safety Rules:
- bring a face mask
- respect social distancing measures
- do not attend if you have symptoms or are waiting for test results
- take a lateral flow test before hand
- September 07, 2021 at 6:30pm – 8pm
- Shawlands United Reform Church, 111 Moss Side Rd, Glasgow, G41 3TP
- 14 people are going
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter