Living Rent is Scotland’s tenants’ union.
We are a democratic organisation run by and for tenants.
- We want homes for people, not for profit
- To redress the power imbalance between landlords and tenants
- Ensure that everyone has decent and affordable housing.
- We believe in the collective power of tenants to come together to fight for their rights,
- Use diverse tactics – including direct action when necessary – to achieve this.
We are not affiliated to any political party, but recognise the importance of influencing parties and politicians and holding them to account.
We have regular meetings in Edinburgh, Glasgow and are looking to set up branches accross the country. If you’re interested in getting involved please get in touch!