First part of four trainings on Member Defence work. Open to members in Dennistoun, Pollokshields, Partick and the Highlands branches.
Join Zoom Meeting
This session will focus on:
- The principles and process of Member Defence work
- Resources available for member defence reps
- Communicating with members who are going through their own housing struggles
- Collectivising issues from individual concerns to neighbourhood mini-campaigns
When tenants are faced with disrepair, landlord malpractice, harassment and eviction, the best people to deal with it are tenants ourselves. Through Living Rent, tenants build the knowledge and experience to stand up for our right to safe, secure, affordable housing.
Join this training to start the fightback.
- July 13, 2021 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- 16 people are going
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter